Lymphatic Breast Massage Video (can be done with clothes on or off)

THIS VIDEO IS AN EXAMPLE OF A LYMPHATIC BREAST MASSAGE~Featured therapist giving instruction is Daya Fisch, by permission.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Warrior Tee is In !!

As promised here is a picture of me wearing the Ford Cares Warrior in Pink Tee Shirt. I purchased a medium and although I am a medium, it's actually slightly big. I like the stretch but for those who like a tighter fitting tee shirt, you'd want to go down a size smaller than what you are. The signature pink Warrior heads are featured over a pattern of hearts across the chest, while the Symbol of the Heart is highlighted on the right arm. Made of supersoft raisin-colored jersey with the worn in texture of Burn-out material.

Sleeve copy reads: "Heart. Represents those who stand strong with loved ones who battle the disease."


With shipping and handling I paid $27.95 .$11.73 each goes to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®. They also sent me a nice bookmark, which I think I'll have laminated.


No comments:

Post a Comment