Lymphatic Breast Massage Video (can be done with clothes on or off)

THIS VIDEO IS AN EXAMPLE OF A LYMPHATIC BREAST MASSAGE~Featured therapist giving instruction is Daya Fisch, by permission.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

I had my mammogram and thermography info

So I had my mammogram. Just the thought of this machine gives me the "hebbie jebbies"! But I got through it and received my letter five days later saying they were pleased to inform me that the results of my mammogram exam were normal. Whew! There's got to be a better way....well actually there is. I don't know about better, but another way. A way not  invasive, FDA approved, and can detect breast cancer up to 10 years before a mammogram can. Of course your insurance probably won't pay for it  (that's another discussion). I'm thinking though....maybe it will qualify under your flexible spending account and you could be reimbursed for it that way. Thermography, is digital infared imaging  based on detecting the heat produced by increased blood vessel circulation and metabolic changes associated with a tumor’s genesis and growth. Here's a link to the breast thermography website. It will lead you to a thermograpy center hopefully close to you. My goal is get to the thermography center in 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment